General Business Internship
Great Lakes Publishing Company continuously recruits for our Internship Program. Our Corporate Headquarters are located in Cleveland, Ohio. Our core Print publications are: Cleveland Magazine, Community Leader, Ohio Magazine and Lake Erie Living Magazine. We also have divisions of Custom Media, Event Management and Interactive design and development.
As an intern you will be closely monitored with specific enabling objectives and will have ample chances to learn and be a contributing member while professionally developing your skills. You will have the opportunity to build your resume. You will be given constant industry and company-specific information that will help you make more informed career decisions. You will be provided a positive atmosphere where you will have input that can provide positive outcomes for our stakeholders. This is an un-paid internship but you will be reimbursed for transportation or parking costs
- You will be supervised by the Operations Manager, and will learn across multiple functional areas including, event coordination, communications, administration and development.
- You will have close contact with many companies, so proper business etiquette is required.
- Learning about administrative support and general office coordination
- Learning how to handle customer interactions
- Learning how to support events and how to develop events
- Learning how to create business proposals
- Students with a background in Business Management, Administration or Communications should apply.
- Design and Social media understanding a plus.
- Ideal candidate is highly organized, has great communication skills, is proficient in Microsoft Office and has utilized a database to create reports.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Great Lakes Publishing Company, c/o Perry , 1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 730, Cleveland, OH 44115. No phone calls, please.