Great Lakes Publishing, a community-focused media company is looking for an Associate Production Manager for our Ohio Magazine division. Our mission is to provide “Adventures within Reach” for our readers, our owned media and content marketing clients in Ohio and its surrounding states.
This hybrid office position will be based in our downtown Cleveland office. In-office work will be required 1-2 days per week and available each day. Parking is provided. The successful candidate will work with Ohio Magazine’s editorial and custom media teams to produce owned media and content marketing print publications. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager of Ohio Magazine. Ohio Magazine is a division of Great Lakes Publishing, owned and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
- File prepress
- Advertising creative assignments
- Advertising preflighting/manipulation/placement
- Book size preparation
- Printing and distribution of proofs
- Flipbook creation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use subject line: Associate Production Manager. No phone calls, please. Prospective candidates will be contacted.