Department: Advertising | Updated: February 27, 2020
- Prospect for advertising and contract communication services.
- Manage long-standing advertising client relationships
- Attend industry events and network.
- Coordinate advertisers' needs with Great Lakes Publishing policies, procedures and special programs and issues, to explain rates, contractual and business requirements, technical capabilities and to encourage prompt payment of open accounts.
- Write proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in business, communication, advertising, marketing or related field)
- Media (print, radio, digital or TV) sales or similar sales field experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to take and overcome criticism/rejection
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be willing to travel locally
- Must be able to do all of this and still have fun. Please no jerks.
Send cover letter, resume and portfolio link or pdf samples with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.