Quest Digital is looking for a Digital Project Coordinator. Quest Digital is a marketing agency that gets as excited about the journey as we do the destination. We are not trying to disrupt the marketplace; quite the opposite. Our mission is to help established organizations stay relevant by leveraging new marketing technology.Quest Digital is part of Great Lakes Publishing and acts as the digital arm for its owned media brands: Cleveland Magazine, Ohio Magazine and Lake Erie Living, as well as, their established client base of more than 2,000 organizations. This position offers the best of both worlds for the right candidate: the chance to work with well-established and trusted brands and be part of an incredible digital growth opportunity. Training and career growth opportunities are available.
- Assist with structure, launch and monitoring Paid Social campaigns.
- Shepherd clients and internal team through the website development process, keeping all parties aware of deviance from established scope or schedule.
- Set up and monitor timelines to keep developers, strategist, clients and other relevant parties on time and on task.
- Assist with the process of developing new business scopes, estimates and proposals.
- Schedule and lead in-person or virtual meeting status, review and training meetings.
- Input all projects and related tasks into project management system.
- Collect campaign data and manage the client report process preparation for strategists.
- Track monthly client billing statements.
- Assist with video marketing campaigns.
- Stay up to date and attend trainings for current digital marketing programs, website design standards and best practices.
- 2-4 years of experience of project management or coordination within a digital marketing or agency setting.
- An independent self-starter who can take charge while working well within a team
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Critical thinker with ability to prioritize and problem solve on the fly.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
No phone calls and no employment agencies.