Cleveland Magazine, a community-focused media company, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator. Cleveland Magazine was created to tell the stories of the people, events and places engaged in making things happen in the community and to inspire more people to be part of it. Fifty years later, we are telling more stories in more ways than ever before.
This hybrid office position is based in our downtown Cleveland office. In-office work will be required 1-2 days per week and available each day. Parking is provided. The successful candidate will provide support for the advertising, accounting, production, digital and custom media teams. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle of the action. Smart, hard-working, team-oriented people in this role have gone on to senior leadership positions in sales, production, digital and corporate management. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager of Cleveland Magazine. Cleveland Magazine is a division of Great Lakes Publishing, owned and headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Traffic artwork between clients and our print production team
- Traffic artwork between clients and digital marketing team
- Provide digital advertising performance analytics reports to account management team
- Traffic marketing materials and make minor updates
- Provide reports and make product updates in our CRM
- Act as liaison between the accounting team and account management team
- Attend account management and content marketing department meetings once per week and be an active contributor to the teams
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; (Degree preference in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service disposition and “can do” problem-solver attitude.
- Must work well in a deadline-driven environment.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls, please. Prospective candidates will be contacted.